FORE-SIGHT CEREBRAL OXIMETRY
- Unparalleled accuracy and precision.
- Sensors tailored for patients of any size or age.
- Deepest light penetration.
- Algorithms fine-tuned for specific patients and tissues.
Cerebral desaturations happen frequently during a wide variety of surgical procedures, creating stress and uncertainty for even the most experienced medical team. These events can be extremely serious based on their magnitude and duration and can often complicate patient care.
The risks associated with desaturations are very real. Only one cerebral oximeter can give you the confidence of knowing your patient is being monitored in real time with the highest level of accuracy and precision available. LEARN MORE >
QUALIFY FOR A CLINICAL EVALUATION
TECHNOLOGY TAILORED TO FIT
Adult ≥ 40 kg
Depth of Light Penetration: ~2.5cm
Emitter-Detector Separation: 5.0cm
Pediatric ≥ 3 kg
Depth of Light Penetration: ~2.0cm
Emitter-Detector Separation: 4.0cm
Pediatric/Neonatal < 8 kg
Depth of Light Penetration: ~1.25cm
Emitter-Detector Separation: 2.5cm
FORE-SIGHT ELITE is the only oximeter that provides a true suite of tools to meet the unique needs of every patient – from adults over 40kg to the tiniest of neonates, as well as everyone in between.
FORE-SIGHT, with its exclusive Pediatric Mode, is tailored to account for the individual anatomical differences of neonates and children. It even compensates for meconium interference in the neonatal gastrointestinal tract.
With FORE-SIGHT, you know you have the right sensor and the right algorithm for the right patient. LEARN MORE >
VALUE of StO2
Real Value in Monitoring
- The risks associated with desaturations are very real, and can include complications like nausea, vomiting, and cognitive decline as well as irreparable consequences like stroke, organ/respiratory failure, and even death.
- Studies have shown that even relatively less serious hypoxic events may lengthen the duration on mechanical ventilation, time spent in the ICU, or overall stay.
- All of these outcomes contribute to higher cost of care; and with studies showing desaturations happening in up to 80 percent of some procedures, can you afford not to deploy this technology in your OR?
Explore how cerebral oximetry can impact your bottom line using our financial analysis tool.